GREATER AUGUSTA STAFF
Pictured - left to right - ShaVonda Sewell (FCA North Augusta, SC), Greg Wilson, Robin Morgan, Bernard Grant
Multi-Area Director: Greg Wilson
Position: Hired April 1, 2008, as Area Director of Greater Augusta
Fellowship of Christian Athletes
Born: August 30, 1966 in Augusta, GA Hometown: Dillard, GA
Education: B.S.Ed. in Health & Physical Education, University of Georgia, 1991 M.Ed.
in Health & Physical Education, University of Georgia, 1994
Family: Married to Dr. Judi H. Wilson of Durham, NC Two identical twin sons, Carter & Tanner
Professional Work Experience:
- Teacher & Football/Basketball Coach, Banks County Middle & High Schools, Homer, GA, 1991-93
- Men’s Assistant Basketball Coach, Middle Georgia College, Cochran, GA, 1993-95
- Women’s Head Basketball Coach, Middle Georgia College, Cochran, GA, 1995-99
- Women’s Head Basketball Coach, Augusta State University, Augusta, GA, 1999-2008
- Area Director of Greater Augusta Fellowship of Christian Athletes, Augusta, GA, 2008- Present
Career Head Coaching Record: 202 – 142
Wilson’s Comments & Goals for Greater Augusta FCA: “I still cannot believe that God has taken an unworthy man like myself and made me into a worthy vessel for His work here on earth through the awesome ministry that is FCA. What an incredible privilege! I desire to see God glorified through our work here at GAFCA by seeing an FCA huddle established on all 29 of our high school campuses in our 11-county geographic area.”
Greg may be contacted at GWilson@fca.org.
Area Rep: Bernard Grant PGA Tour Player Michael Thompson & Bernard
Position: Hired March 2013 as part-time Area Representative serving Lincoln, McDuffie, Washington and Wilkes Counties.
Bernard is right at home as he is a Thomson HS graduate. After high school, he went on to study at U. of South Carolina, where he became involved with FCA. Having served on the Columbia, SC FCA board, and now serving as assistant football coach at Thomson HS, Bernard is a perfect fit for serving student/athletes and coaches through the ministry of FCA.
"I have a desire to spread the gospel of Jesus to young people. My love for Jesus and athletics leads me to FCA."
Bernard Grant can be reached at BGrant@FCA.org.
Administrative Assistant: Robin Morgan
Position: Hired in February 2000 as the Administrative Assistant for the Greater Augusta Fellowship of Christian Athletes
- Robin is a native of Miami, Florida
- Raised in a Christian home, Robin credits her parents for setting a Godly example for her that she noted at a very early age
- She is married to Carter, and they have a daughter, Ashton
- Robin’s desire is to see God use GAFCA in a mighty way in the Central Savannah River Area
Favorite Scripture: Proverbs 22:6 – "Train up a child in the way he should go and even when he is old, he will not depart from it."
Robin may be contacted at RMorgan@fca.org.